Friend of the show, Temmogen, tweeted the following:
Which led to this reply:
Well then it was on. We went back and forth for a good part of an afternoon. And we decided a good old fashioned game off was needed.
We would run a game based on the Inception movie idea in our chosen system. Temmogen will use Cyberpunk and I will go with Savage Worlds, Agents of Oblivion. We will come up with some basic concepts that each GM must incorporate into the game. A pool of players will be randomly spilt up to play in one of the games. And then a scoring sheet will be used to determine who did it best.
Here are the rules (subject to change):
- Game must be Inception like. In other words a dream insertion team.
- Game will have to include three elements. An NPC, an item, and a third wildcard that will be suggested by listeners.
- Multiple elements will be submitted in each category with myself and Temmogen writing up the NPC and item. Which will than be drawn by a third party.
- Each game can have up to six players.
- Players will be randomly assigned to one game or the other.
- A scoring system (agreed upon by both GMs) will be used and scored by the players to determine the winner.
- Winner wins pride.
So there it is. We need your help for the following: Go here to suggest a third element which may get selected to be in the game. Do this by March 9th. And if you would like to play leave a comment on this page or FB (email may become an issue over the next few weeks due to some technical work) and I will put you on the list.
The date of the game will be sometime in late April or early May. An exact time and place is TBD.